PressPass is based on the credibility of the reporters we include in our directory. Our curated live list is carefully vetted and reviewed regularly.
Because of the trust placed in them by our users, journalists applying to be on PressPass should meet the following criteria:
1. Be a professional journalist, who is employed by a recognized news, media or broadcasting organization
2. Have an active Twitter account
3. Your Twitter account should be public
4. Your account should belong to a clearly identified person
5. Only one account per person can be added
6. Your tweets should relevant
7. Your tweets should currently be in English (We’ll be adding language support in the near future)
If you’ve managed to meet all those requirements, awesome! Just send us a tweet and we will review your profile. Once added, you’ll receive a notification tweet from us.